Digital Performance ExecutiveIf you are a Digital Specialist with impressive digital strategic and optimisation experience on multiple mediums (i.e Website, Social, Display, Video, Mobile, etc.) and would like to work in a place that is all about fashion and lifestyle trends, this is your next destination!
Our client is a premiere online destinations offers news and unique content spanning a comprehensive range of fashion, art, design, music and streetwear, etc.
• Fun, young & professional team and management
• Excellent potential and prospect with company
• Great basic + remuneration package
• Reporting to the Managers and dynamic team consisting of locals and expats.
• Devise search marketing strategies and plan paid search campaigns to increase traffic (Adwords, Facebook)
• Research, analyse and select appropriate keywords, devise contents of advertisements and come up with landing pages
• Develop and manage budget caps and making sure accounts are active as per the targeted spend
• Expanding Social Media community and traffic
• Perform post-launch review and optimize all campaigns traffic and content for Website, social media, app and content to ensure targeted ROI are achieved
• Devise monthly reports to verify the accuracy of data and provide an analysis
• Present strategies and tactics to achieve business goals
• Handle ah-hoc projects
Are you right?
• Got a Degree, preferably in Analytics related subjects or Marketing, Advertising or related business subjects
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• Solid experience in Google Analytics,SEO, SEM, PPC and Social Marketing.
• Overseas working experience is a plus
• Google certified (fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced a plus
• Solid working knowledge in SQL is a big plus
• Excellent English (written and oral) and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
If you are a Digital Marketing talent who are willing to learn and develop knowledge of new technology, get in touch with Mini today!