Sr Account Executive - Melbourne
Springboard your career into the next era of digital media and become part of this progressive Fashion Publisher as they transition into a new era of across APAC.
Or client is looking for an ambitious digital media sales professional who can develop their business into Australia.
This is a stand-alone first on the ground new business position. I am looking for an entrepreneurial minded person who doesn’t mind working autonomously. You need to be self-motivated and highly passionate about online retail and fashion.
• Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative team and pitch marketing strategies to clients
• Selling online & traditional advertising spaces across
• Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customize ideas for clients
• Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies
• Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end
• Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas
• Achieve individual sales and business targets
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the publishing field or digital space.
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Manager.
• Active clientele in the fashion & retail industry is an advantage
• A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients
• Strong negotiation & PR skills
• Internet savvy a must
• Experience of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
• Able to work independently and effectively is a must
• A go-getter and time-efficient individual
• Sound knowledge of digital marketing on PC and mobile are advantageous
• This position is based in Australia. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please apply now.
If you sound up to the challenge please contact Brian Abplanalp