Sponsorships DirectorA highly respected, fast-growing online publisher and content marketing company in the lifestyle space is on the hunt for an experienced and well-networked Sponsorships Director to proactively develop brand direct partnerships across ANZ for experiential and digital activations, as well as spearhead opportunities in new markets.
Working alongside their leadership and studio teams, you will be strategically developing new business partnerships for branded content campaigns and bespoke events and activations. The ideal candidate will be creative, strategic, content and revenue-driven and sales-minded. You will also have a proven track-record of bringing big partnerships to life, and active contacts in the lifestyle brand direct space.
Key skills for this role include:
• 5+ years digital media and/or experiential/event sponsorship sales, from publisher or agency backgrounds
• Solid relationships with national and international brands direct in lifestyle, luxury, arts, fashion, food, as well as the top tier agencies that represent these brands
• Excellent skills in communication, strategy, presenting, putting together creative proposals, and pitching long term partnerships
• Strong knowledge of the digital and event landscape with previous experience in display, branded, experiential and/or content sales being preferred
• Proven experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets, and working and succeeding in high performance cultures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and awarded digital publisher with a reputation for offering the best tips and tricks in lifestyle. As this is a newly created role within the company, you will also have the opportunity to shape the scope, as well as explore new market territories and potential! If you are a go-getter with a love for food, arts, culture, fashion and all things fun, then apply now with your CV and cover letter to Lauren at: email@example.com Ref No. SY8068
*Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be accepted