South East Asia Music Sales ConsultantGlobal music player on the international production scene with the ability to supply a library of over 100,000 music tracks to the advertising industry, specifically production agencies, creative agencies and media advertising agencies is looking for a Music Sales Manager to grow their South East Asia (SEA) portfolio from their Sydney - APAC headquarter's office.
With offices across the globe and a growing business in the music and branded content space, they are now looking to expand their reach in APAC.
The business is unique in owning and controlling all publishing and recording rights in its music, allowing the company to provide high value and hassle-free music licensing solutions for media use.
• Business Development: Proactively seek new business with agencies and relevant companies in the SEA advertising, content, and media production industries
• Client Servicing & Management: To manage the needs, relationships, requirements & expectations of existing clients in SEA; strengthening and expanding on the accounts, and ensuring you are the primary contact and first option to new projects
• Work close with the creative and production teams within agencies to advise and consult on how the right music can sync and dramatically increase the experience of the target audience
• Entertain clients through networking events, social events, awards evenings, etc
• 3-5 years experience in a new business development role, with a solid knowledge of commercial music and licensing, as well as the media and advertising landscape
• Experience working in SEA or strong existing networks with media or creative agencies and production houses in South East Asia, especially in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
• Entrepreneurial flair, persistence, and ambition to engage with existing and new clientele
• Great account management skills coupled with good organizational skills
• Creative client services with great client engagement & entertainment skills
• Ability to manage your own lead generation, a sales forecast and pipeline, and pursue leads across the board; running a full sales cycle end to end
• Natural networker; and excellent communication, negotation and presentation skills
• Positive, solution focused attitude
• Comfortable with cold-calling and experience market-mapping
• Able to work autonomously, but within a framework, and also be a "hands-on" team player
• Driven, energetic and personable
•Flexible for frequent international travel, including multi-day stays
If you are a motivated, passionate, enthusiast who loves music, networking, and advertising and wants to be part of a vibrant, fun group then this is the role for you.
For further info, please submit your CV and application to email@example.com