Social Media ManagerLeading global media agency is looking for a social leader to look after major client accounts, strategy, and a team of 5 direct reports.
The Social Media Manager will take ownership of the division and become the subject matter expert across all platforms (heavy Facebook and Instagram) whilst having an absolute passion for paid social media advertising.
• Train, mentor and manage a growing social team including monitoring all campaign management, delegation of workflow, creating ongoing personalised training for each team member, managing team KPI’s
• Educating and presenting team capabilities to the wider business to increase internal awareness and improve cross selling
• Managing campaign workflow, delivering on social budgets, improving social campaign quality, increasing social integration into other campaigns, creating and continuously improving internal process
• Strong up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and products with continuous product review
• 4+ years of paid social experience from a media agency background
• Natural leader who has managed a team of 3+ people
• Strong experience with the strategy, planning & integration of paid social across wider performance campaigns
• Great relationship building skills and ability to work closely with other key stakeholders.
• Driven personality and strong entrepreneurial flair, always pushing the boundaries of creativity and technology to increase audience reach & interaction
• Technically focused with a good understanding of the social media product landscape, data analysis, pixel tracking & creative tracking tags
• Experience across all social media platforms and native advertising
• Experienced in managing an operational team in a high paced environment
If you are interested in joining and growing with a performance media team within a global agency then please send your CV through to info@Becomesydney.com.au