Social Media ExecutiveBoutique lifestyle publisher is looking for a Social Media Executive to help curate their content across two sites and all social platforms.
This niche player offers a unique perspective into city suburbs and covers everything from fashion to food, residential life to events, all through engaging and compelling original content. As part of their larger digital marketing team, you will be the sole social go-to; meaning you have a good knowledge of social calendar strategy and planning, copywriting, community management, optimising, analytics and reporting. This role offers huge potential for growth, not only as the company has big ambitions to expand nationally, but also for you to really take ownership and create a voice for the nascent brand.
The role requires excellent communication skills along with an interest, love and knowledge of social tech and digital marketing. It will be an integral position to ensure the brands' reputable presence online as well as to increase overall awareness, fans, and followers.
• Acting as the primary voice, and working to plan and execute paid and owned social calendars and campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn for 2 different brands.
• Create and Curate all content and determine what to share, how to share it, and when
• Create briefs for photographers or videographers to design bespoke content and creative
• Regularly test new content types, posting frequency and with target audiences, and optimize accordingly
• Liaise with content development team based on insights, trends and analytics gathered out of social media channels
• Focus on acquiring and growing on-target audience members
• Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience on all channels
• Report daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly on network audience size, engagement, web conversions, and other KPIs
• 2-3 years of digital and preferably social media experience from a publisher or lifestyle-related client/agency and general passion for seeking out new content and emerging social platforms and recognizing what will build audience engagement
• Strong written/copywriting and communications skills with a sense of humour and wit for social copywriting
• Well-versed in pop culture and able to translate this knowledge into conversations with followers and appropriately push the brand’s message
• Skills & Experience across the following analytics tools desired: Hootsuite, Radian6, Facebook Insights , Google Analytics; InDesign and Photoshop, iMovie a plus. As well as social best practices: tagging, hashtags, following and search tools.
• Ability to multi-task; organized; detail-oriented; team-player but self starter; and creative-minded.
To apply or for further info, please contact 02 9699 9566, or submit your CV to email@example.com along with examples or portfolio of communities/pages you have managed the content creation and community building across a variety of social platforms.