SEO ManagerIf you feel like you’ve been pigeon holed in your current agency role and are looking for more diversity then we’d like to hear from you.
We are working with a boutique agency who are looking for an SEO Specialist to come on board and bring with them a true passion and energy for performance marketing. With this role you will join a diverse agency and drive SEO implementation & strategy while also developing skills across SEM and retargeting.
Looking for an individual who is ambitious to work across a range of industry leading clients and deliver organic search strategies.
About the role:
• Develop and execute short and long term strategies
• Manage the delivery and optimisation of campaign and creative content including: competitor and keyword research, mapping, managing SEO writers, link building, algorithm changes, site audits and regular reporting and client consultations
• Plan and organise resources of SEO related campaigns, from proposal stage right through to execution and delivery
• Help manage client relationships
• 1+ years commercial SEO experience
• A proven strategic thinker
• Be technically minded, ideally with a technical background
• Willing to be ‘hands on’ and foster a proactive attitude to their work
Please contact Brian Abplanalp for more detail. firstname.lastname@example.org