Senior Media PlannerOur client is a well-established independent media agency who is looking for a Senior Account Manager/Planner to look after mostly traditional media buying, planning and implementation of campaigns, developing communication strategies, and client management.
This role will give you the opportunity to showcase your skills across offline media - TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor, and Experiential across a diverse range of clients and sectors.
• Planning, buying, strategy and implementation of all offline campaigns.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your clients. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs
• Managing all integration and sponsorship for the client with key stakeholders
• Support the Media Director to implement marketing plans and manage media budgets
• Develop relationships with key media partners and publishers.
• Prepare and present campaign post analysis for all campaigns, including measuring the key success for traditional media
• Campaign reporting and management - Host weekly client and in house WIPS. Ensure thorough understanding of client business requirements and KPI’s, and ensuring campaigns deliver to agreed KPI’s
• Client servicing - regularly liaising with clients to present media recommendations and go through marketing strategy and sales status updates
• Ensures all deadlines are met and matters dealt with quickly and efficiently
• Manage and mentor the Media Coordinator to deliver progress and excellence for clients
•Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in media buying and planning across especially offline media channels.
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Experience liaising with media owners and negotiating the best value for your clients campaigns.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work across different areas of integrated marketing campaigns.
• Utilisation of insight tools to determine consumer behaviours, such as, Comscore, Neilsen, Hitwise, Roy Morgan, BCC, eTAM etc
• Strong communication and project management skills
If you are an experienced media planner/buyer from a large international agency looking to make a move to a smaller boutique environment where you can really grow your career and take ownership over clients and campaigns, as well as working with a great and fun team, then please send your CV through to Lauren – email@example.com