Senior/Lead .NET DeveloperAn Australian family run business is looking for a Senior/Lead .NET Developer to join their team and be responsible for maintaining and growing their digital systems including; public facing websites, backend systems and their web based portal built in .NET.
You’ll be an experienced technologist who has a strong architecture and web development skills who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop the team!
This role is perfect for someone who is keen to mentor junior staff to help them reach their full potential as well play a lead across IT architecture, design, programming, testing and implementation.
Skills required for the role;
• Tertiary qualifications in computer science or related discipline is essential
• Experienced in all relevant phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and understand the agile development principles.
• Excellent problem solving, problem management and data analysis skills.
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft SQL Server including Queries, Views, Functions, Stored procedures and SSIS/SSRS.
• Strong understanding of Access Database objects (Forms, Queries, Reporting, Macros, Modules) would be an advantage.
• Be comfortable working with front-end frameworks (Angular/React is preferable).
For a chance to find out more, please contact georgia@becomeMelbourne.com.au or click apply!