Project Manager - Innovation ConsultancyThis is a unique opportunity to join a strategic consultancy team within an agency that are at the forefront of implementing innovation within the leading enterprise businesses of today.
The ideal person will be a creative, bright and ambitious Project Manager who is experienced in developing innovation for brands.
Who you are:
• Obsessively organised in a fast paced environment
• Proactive, independent, resourceful and persistent
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Able to build meaningful relationships and contribute to project outputs
• Strategic and creative
• Explain/exchange ideas easily
• Insightful and original thinking
• Eloquent talking about brands and business
What you do:
• Drive the accounts & projects with effective planning and proactive management of timelines and resources
• Manage logistics, budgets and planning of complex projects and events
• Produce content for a diverse range of project stages including qualitative research and ideation
• Actively participate in all front-line activities.
• Direct contact with senior client teams
1. Plan and run innovation projects:
• Co-planning the structure and content of diverse projects from fast turnaround workshops to complex innovation platform development projects with project leaders
2. Client management:
• Help to grow client relationships into client partnerships.
3. Supporting development
• Produce proposals and presentations to follow up on existing leads and establishing client and industry contacts
4. Live by our values:
• Forming part of the team and helping us to grow as a company – and yourself within it
If this sounds like the role for you please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org