Programmatic Trading ManagerLeading global media agency is expanding its programmatic team and services and looking for a Manager coming from a hands-on trading/operational background to lead a small team of junior traders and work hand-in-hand with their Performance, Data and Tech specialist divisions.
Their senior leadership team comes with an impressive wealth of experience in the sector, and thus the right candidate would not only have the opportunity for fantastic mentorship and career growth, but also exposure to working on major international brand and performance campaigns on the world’s leading Ad/MarTech platforms, as well as the agency’s own proprietary tech and tools.
This role has potential to develop beyond campaign, client, and team management into a more consultative level, but an all hands-on-deck approach is inherent in the culture and will be expected in this fast moving and dynamic organisation.
• Planning, Set-up, Execution and Reporting of all programmatic campaigns for major international and local advertisers.
• Multivariate Testing, Ad Ops, and RTB execution; tagging including floodlights and 3rd party pixels.
• Creation of audiences to meet and exceed brief and campaign objectives and performance targets.
• Optimise and test live campaigns to reach visibility/conversions.
• End-to-End campaign management working with both advertisers and internal agencies.
• Create campaign strategy working with agency and advertisers.
• Compile campaign data and analytics for regular reporting.
• Create career growth plans for junior team members, while managing, mentoring and motivating them through your own example.
We are looking for a technically strong, analytical individual with strong attention to details and eagerness to further develop a career within a leading programmatic business.
¥ Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set.
¥ Good campaign management skills with strong organisational skills.
¥ Evidence of technical comfort and intermediate understanding of ad serving platforms such as AppNexus, Turn, DBM as a preference.
¥ Experience with data-driven decision making and campaign analysis.
¥ 2-3 years+ experience with an agency trading desk, AdTech, or publisher working on campaign/network optimisation specifically across RTB/programmatic/retargeting campaigns.
¥ Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way with specific experience across pricing XI/RTB, RTB eCPM estimates and pricing off-the-shelf Network.
¥ Eagerness to learn and a passion to develop your career in Programmatic trading is essential.
¥ Strong analytic skills with a high level of Excel knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, V look- ups, Macros or advanced functions, and developing dashboards)
¥ Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Maths, IT or Media and Advertising would be favourable.
If you are looking for the next step up in your digital media career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org