Programmatic TraderLeading global programmatic media agency with a strong reputation in the market is currently looking to expand its capabilities and efficiency on the digital trading side and in search of an experienced Programmatic Trader to step in and manage major clients and campaigns.
• Building up the programmatic offering for digital programmatic division; subject matter expert across process, best practice, tech platforms and client relations.
• Set-up, strategy, optimising, reporting across all digital campaigns - display, social, video, search, and mobile on DSPs.
• Product innovation and product suite development.
• Campaign management of Key Accounts.
• Client engagement whilst accompanying the Sales team on Client Meetings.
• Managing of publisher relationship and negotiating premium deals.
• Streamline process for Real time bidding, Ad Optimisation, Reporting and A/B Testing.
• Mentoring and training junior staff.
• Strategic development of the digital programmatic division to become a formidable business within the programmatic landscape.
• 2-3+ years experience minimum in agency trading desk or digital campaign management, and preferably coming from agency, or adtech SSP or DSP backgrounds.
• Have an eye for detail and innovative.
• Works well autonomously, while also creating a good collaborative team environment.
• Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way with specific experience across Pricing XI/RTB, RTB eCPM estimates and pricing off-the-shelf Network.
If you have strong experience in the programmatic space and are looking for your next opportunity to step up then please don’t hesitate to contact Lauren on 02 9699 9566, firstname.lastname@example.org