Programmatic ManagerLeading global media agency are looking for a Programmatic Manager to oversee a small team and all programmatic campaigns for a major financial client.
The ideal candidate would come from a media agency or ad-tech background, and be passionate about programmatic advertising, chasing end conversions via digital and a results driven approach. Someone who not only has an affinity with numbers but the ability to translate data and media into strategic and consultative recommendations. You will be well versed in the programmatic and digital buying and selling ecosystem, campaign optimisation techniques, and self-motivated while also being able to work collaboratively with your peers to drive, present and convert strategic solutions into revenue.
• Own the account strategy and implementation process for all programmatic campaigns and several subdivisions of a very innovative big 4 bank
• Understanding and communicating client marketing direction and objectives.
• Managing work flow of client deliverables and campaigns while delegating, mentoring, and monitoring a supporting Executive and Coordinator below.
• Compile weekly and monthly account reports and communicating to clients
• Manage publisher and tech supplier relationships in market and build out processes and best-practice that support long-term relationships
• Communicate to key stakeholders any project deliverables, goals, milestones
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
• Manage all parties involved to meet scope, budget, timeline and quality
• Demand and supply monitoring and management within the marketplace, including inventory and revenue reporting and analysis. Furthermore, the development of insights and recommendations based on this analysis.
• Develop and oversee revenue recognition and invoicing processes, as well as reconciling monthly final revenues.
• Minimum 3 years experience in digital/performance/programmatic account management
• Good presentation skills, strong Power Point and very good Excel knowledge. Additionally experience with the Google Suite of products (DCM/DBM) would be a plus
• Good communication and organisation skills. Optimistic and results oriented.
• Strong relationship building skills and leadership ambition to mentor and manage others
• Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills with an entrepreneurial approach to campaign execution
To apply for this role please send your CV through to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9699 9566.