Programmatic ConsultantIndependent digital media and adtech consultancy is expanding its programmatic team and services and looking for traders with at least 12 months+ experience hands-on with DCM, and DBM preferably.
This specialist group is enabling business through technology and believes in transparent, tech-agnostic, digital investments via measurement, audience, experience, and programmatic. Their founders come with an impressive wealth of experience in the sector, and thus the right candidate would not only have the opportunity for fantastic mentorship, but also exposure to the world’s leading Ad/MarTech platforms of whom they are certified partners of as well.
This role has potential to develop beyond campaign and client management into pure consultancy project leads, but an all hands-on-deck approach is inherent in the culture and will be expected in this fast moving and dynamic organisation.
• Planning, Set-up, Execution and Reporting of all programmatic campaigns for national enterprise advertisers, leading publishers and independent media agency clientele
• Multivariate Testing, Ad Ops, and RTB execution; tagging including floodlights and 3rd party pixels
• Creation of audiences to meet and exceed brief and campaign objectives and performance targets
• Budgeting and commercial management of the programmatic channel
• Data analytics, reporting, strategic insights and campaign recommendations
• Development of tech partnerships and awareness of industry advancements
• Consultative client engagement and education of programmatic capabilities
• Liaising with publishers to implement audience and inventory packages
• Manage admin and user access for various platforms; and project management of creative production (including dynamic)
• A reasonable understanding of the digital media buying/trading and programmatic space (ideally 1-2 years agency, adtech, or publisher working experience)
• Experience managing programmatic campaigns across Display, Video, Mobile and Social on DCM/DBM and AppNexus or Adobe a plus
• Strong analytic skills with a high level of Excel knowledge (i.e. pivot tables, advanced functions, and developing dashboards)
• A solid knowledge of online buying and selling processes, and some advertising technologies including: Ad Servers and Exchanges, RTB, DSP's, SSP's and DMP's, Tag Manager Solutions (GTM, DTM, Signal, etc), Facebook Business Manager, Adwords and/or Bing all highly regarded
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Maths, IT or Media and Advertising.
If you are looking for the next step up in your digital media and marketing career into a more consultative level, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 02 9699 9566