Program DirectorA successful independent Communications and Strategy Activation agency is looking for a Program Director to join their team
You will be joining a vibrant and highly strategic agency, renowned for their innovative campaigns and high-profile client list, with a key focus on internal communications, B2B employee engagement and loyalty programs.
With the support of the production team you
will take full accountability for end-end delivery of projects from briefing right through to financial management. You will work closely with the Strategy team to translate client’s business goals into clever program outputs. There is an expectation to develop the growth of the business by growing your client’s portfolio in the form of up selling.
You will have proven track record leading strategic campaigns in the Events, Partnership, Loyalty and Relationship marketing sectors as well as the ability to demonstrate your previous success stories
It’s essential to have:
- experience in Strategic development and implementation of Loyalty Marketing or experiential campaigns
- come from an agency at an Account director level or a Senior Marketing position client-side
- experience in dissecting and understanding business goals and challenges
- strong client service and management skills as well strong negotiation and presentation skills
- organic client sales growth and new business generation.
You will be a strategic thinker as well as a hands on client service professional who can guide and mentor the team whilst working closely with a fantastic head of operations
This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Director looking to work alongside a supportive team of humble, passionate and talented people.
To apply, please send through your CV to Sara at email@example.com or call 8373 9600 for more info on the role