Performance Media AnalystSyncing a unique blend of market-leading and proprietary data platforms, this data-driven creative agency’s Media and Data Analytics team work alongside strategists to unearth actionable insights into how people behave. Entrepreneurial and innovative, this agency is genuinely excited by technology and new possibilities. They’re problem solvers and pride themselves on unique, out of the box creative solutions. They are searching for a Performance/Media Data Analyst to be part of a larger Digital Media and Data Science team responsible for effectively and efficiently gathering and analysing data sets.
Reporting to the Head of Media and liaising with many internal teams including Strategy& Planning, Creative & Production, you will use your comprehensive suite of digital media analytical skills, you’ll resourcefully research, synthesise and help implement data-driven (first & third party data) insights to drive clear and measurable business outcomes as part of a dynamic, diversely talented strategic team.
-Efficiently hunting, gathering and assessing data sets, finding commercial trends, themes or anomalies upon which you can build key insights that can operationalised, ie stuff that works
-Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously in measuring reporting and optimising digi media and SEM specific campaigns whilst building a solid understanding of your clients’ market and brands so you can add maximum value with your progressive, always on approach.
-Autonomously undertake the analysis, curation and presentation of large data sets into meaningful and logical recommendations that can be digested by and applied to clients’ businesses.
-Utilizes core metric tools such as EXCEL (macros preferable), Google Analytics, Double Click, Facebook and Adwords platforms and analytics, ad serving, tagging and tracking systems, and social insights tools resulting in technical expertise.
• 2+ years of experience in related role, media, marketing, or ad-tech agency and knowledge of landscape
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in information systems, engineering, data science, marketing, mathematics or statistics
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Experience with standard media platforms and metric tools mentioned above highly preferred. Excel (Macros) whiz proficiency a must.
• Strong technical aptitude including some ability to understand basic website programming language
• Bonus to have some degree of skill in data manipulation and statistical packages such as: (SQL, Python, or R etc.) or Surveys (Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Factor TG, etc.)
• Solid understanding of online advertising and marketing fundamentals.
• Positive, innovative, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
If you are someone who truly loves data and its potential to transform both communications and business bottom lines, please send your CV through to email@example.com