Performance DirectorPerformance Director
Join an evolving Digital Marketing agency as they advance into the new era of performance media and expand the business across SEM, performance display and affiliate marketing.
With the expansion into new business units, the business is now looking for an operational team member to join the business and starting campaign management of accounts from both a technical & client services standpoint.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to develop an all rounded performance media skill set which is becoming increasingly important across the Australian media landscape.
You will be given the opportunity to:
• Strategically plan, set up, implement and optimise integrated campaigns across all performance media platforms.
• Be the main point of contact for your clients
• Conduct intense data analytics and campaign analysis that will assist you in delivering detailed reporting back to the clients.
• Create integrated paid social media campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
• Specialise in the campaign management and optimisation of SEM & PPC campaigns.
• Manage & Optimise display campaigns.
• Work closely with the Director to strategic and develop campaigns
• Create presentation material and response to brief.
Key credentials for this role include;
• Good experience in campaign management across SEM & Paid Social advertising.
• Strong knowledge across social platforms, social tools and reporting.
• Good experience with campaign analytics and creating strong campaign summaries.
• Client services experience will be a plus but good communication skills are necessity to liaise internally & externally.
• Ability to see opportunity and growth within existing accounts and the business unit itself.
If you are interested in growing your career across performance media and looking for a progressive media agency to support your development this may be the right opportunity.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Brian on 02 9699 9566 or email@example.com