Partnerships and Programmatic Manager ANZThis is an innovative, global ad-tech company with a strong name in the programmatic mobile space.
As a company with cutting-edge programmatic solutions empowered by their own technology, and with a well-established footprint in the Australian market already; our client is searching for a well networked, customer centric Partnerships and Programmatic Manager/Director to continue to drive the company’s brand awareness and product portfolio across the ANZ landscape.
Your primary focus will be to maintain and build on their key partnerships with agencies, trading desks, and ad-tech clients to ensure the growth and increased market share.
• Taking ownership of existing clients such as tier 1 media agencies and 3rd party tech vendors within the NSW, VIC, and Canberra regions, and maintaining client growth.
• Increasing the company’s reach within market, up and cross selling and growing the client base, to include agencies which have previously never spent with the business
• Educating clients on the growth within the mobile industry, and creating new business wins from education sessions
• Working with the company’s in-house programmatic team, to identify new client opportunities
• Being the first point of call for clients within ANZ to introduce them to the full portfolio of managed service products and the programmatic business arm
• Liaising with accounts to ensure smooth delivery of all active and future campaigns
• Guiding and mentoring junior staff members down the line as the office grows, and ability and enthusiasm to lead and evangelize the business in the region
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in a senior accounts or sales role in the ad-tech, mobile or programmatic landscape including a good knowledge and network of ad-tech companies, media agencies, publishers and progressive digital brands
• Consultative, solution focused approach to modern day mobile pain points
• Strong understanding of the programmatic eco system as well as brand/advertiser objectives
• End-to-end sales cycle experience from pitching to reporting
• Entrepreneurial approach to business development with strong knowledge and rolodex of the Australian media market - networks to leverage.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, confident and good at building relations.
• Self-starter, problem-solver, team-player, and strong work ethic
If you are an experienced and enthusiastic programmatic ad-tech professional looking to take on a new challenge and spearhead the office and growth of a global player then please send your application through to email@example.com.