Mid-Weight Motion DesignerLeading Creative Projects company are looking for a talented and passionate Motion Designer to join their dynamic and growing team.
This company works with cities around the world producing breathtaking motion graphic and film projections that form integral parts of light festivals, global ceremonies, installations, Broadway shows and large arenas.
This is a great opportunity to design and animate graphics for long-form content. Working with the Creative Director’s concepts, you will develop his ideas using your own creative flair and animation skills to bring these designs to life through motion.
Must have skills:
- Excellent After Effects skills with trapcode plugins
- Cinema 4D with MoGraph and knowledge of X-particles
- 3D lightening, texturing, and basic modelling advantageous
- Render software (Octane, Redshift, V-ray)
- Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
If you have a minimum of two years commercial experience with an online showreel that demonstrates your animation, VFX and motion graphic dexterity please email your reel and resume to Suzannah at firstname.lastname@example.org