Mid-weight DesignerOur global manufacturing client is seeking a Mid-Weight Designer to join the team in Western Sydney. Onsite parking available.
You will be working in a small creative team of three and will report to the Senior Designer. You will be conceptual and have the ability to work across print and digital, must be able to understand HTML coding.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experienced using Adobe CS6, particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- HTML coding skills
- Digital design (EDMs, web banners, websites, digital assets)
- Print design (brochures, catalogues, signage, posters, logos)
- Experience in responsive design, motion graphics using After Effects and Video editing will be highly regarded.
Your folio will showcase a mix of print and digital work ideally including digital, catalogue, marketing collateral and POS.
Our client prides itself on its people-focused work environment and strong values and ethics. Having won multiple awards highlighting the excellence of their ethical performance, they are a company that values honesty and integrity.
If this role sounds like something you would be suited to please send your folio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org