Mid-Senior DesignerOur global client is a fully integrated agency and they are now looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join the team in North Sydney.
The Mid-Senior Designer will report into a Creative Director and you will be given the creative freedom to present ideas and work on a real mix of print/ digital/ social. This is an agency that are keen to change the way their clients think and create awareness of additional creative options to all briefs.
You will be working on a mix of big and small projects and on some very reputable global brands. This is a good time to join the agency!
• liaising with clients to discuss creative advertising requirements;
• working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief, pushes the boundaries and budget;
• presenting alongside the account manager, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
• working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
* resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
* a proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
* 3-5 years’ experience minimum within a fast-paced agency role
* Relevant Degree/qualifications essential
* Demonstrated conceptual thinker
In return, this agency offers some great perks such as monthly team lunches, lunch and drinks every Friday!
If this sounds like the role for you then please send me your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org