Media Data AnalystDo you love data and working in the media and advertising industry? Be the first data go-to person in a fast-growing and progressive digital agency!
Searching for a Media Data Analyst to be part of a larger Digital Media and Performance Marketing team by effectively and efficiently gathering and analysing data sets. You will synthesize digital media campaign data and execution, taking accountability for deliverables and status updates and begin to understand your client’s industry and business objectives. You will understand the logical flow and hierarchy in collecting and tracking large digital data sets and can successfully apply Quantitative Analysis. Reporting to the Head of Media and liaising with many internal teams including Product and R&D, you will ultimately be able to offer comprehensive digital media analysis transformed into strategic marketing and business solutions for the companies’ local and international clients.
Data Analytics Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates ability to synthesize data and themes from analysis.
• Writes clear and concise summaries of own work, contributing to sections of client documents.
• Provides reporting and measurements for key channels such as online media, social media, programmatic or performance/search
• Possesses beginning understanding of analytic planning and applies logical flow and hierarchy in collecting and tracking digital data.
• With limited guidance, effectively and efficiently gathers and organizes data for analysis.
• Demonstrates proficient implementation of tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance for deliverables or parts of projects.
• Utilizes core metric tools such as EXCEL (macros preferable), Google Analytics, Double Click, Facebook and Adwords platforms and analytics, ad serving, tagging and tracking systems, and social insights tools resulting in technical expertise.
• 1-2 years of experience in related role, media, marketing, or ad-tech agency and knowledge of landscape
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in information systems, engineering, data science, marketing, mathematics or statistics
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Experience with standard media platforms and metric tools mentioned above highly preferred. Excel whiz proficiency a must.
• Solid understanding of online advertising and marketing fundamentals.
• Positive, innovative, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
Submit your application to email@example.com to kick start your data career in a great digital agency!