Media Account ManagerJob description: Media Account Manager
• Opportunity to join a tech savvy media agency
• Come on board you will be joining a team of creatively minded individuals
• An ideal role for a strategically minded social individual
My client is an independent integrated agency with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. The business is focused on the creation of brands, campaigns, technology and environments that enable customers to engage and transact.
What we are looking for is an experienced Media Account Manager who can join a dynamic Sydney Media team in a pivotal account service role.
Our ideal candidate will have built and maintained exceptional client relationships with a minimum of 2 year’s experience working with a range of offline and online media channels.
The ideal candidate will be a driven person looking for professional growth and personal development.
• Establishing and nurturing relationships across a broad client base.
• Delivering a high volume of campaigns
• Leading the operation of online campaign management
• Liaising with and developing relationships with various media suppliers
• Proactively developing new media opportunities
• Financial management and reporting
• Supporting large scale Media projects and initiatives
What’s in it for you
• Opportunity to develop the media strategy and planning process.
• Leading the translation of presented strategies into detailed plans across both digital and offline mediums.
• Working within a collaborative team environment you will be tracking campaigns through the analysis of digital results and providing key insights and recommendations to clients.
• There will also be a direct report that you will need to train-up and provide guidance.
Looking for individuals who are confident communicators with a client focus and results orientated mindset. This is a very hands-on role with lots of responsibilities from the start.
For more detail please contact Brian Abplanalp @ email@example.com