Group Performance Media DirectorAward-winning, internationally-recognised, data-driven, independent full-service, and very atypical agency; is looking for a stellar Group Performance Media Director to match!
As both an internal team lead and external client-facing lead you’ll be responsible for translating client goals into effective integrated campaigns. Working across both traditional and digital channels, your dual focus will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients, and collaborating with the broader data/research, strategy/planning, creative/production teams in-house to achieve outstanding business and brand solutions.
You are a sharp, entrepreneurial, and energetic media expert who truly likes to think and work outside of the box. You still enjoy getting your hands dirty with campaigns and tech back-end feature-meddling, but you thrive on driving world-leading media strategy, planning and execution.
• Internal and external (client and industry) relationship management
• Integrated media strategy, planning, and buying
• Campaign management, optimisation and troubleshooting
• Management, motivating and mentoring 4-8+ junior media team members
• Leading and supporting new business/account pitches
• Financial accountability and employing best practices
• Keeping abreast of the latest market, tech and media trends by liaising with publishers, ad tech vendors and industry bodies
• 7+ years experience in the media industry (agency or tech side) with a strong knowledge of digital (performance, programmatic, search, social, etc) and ad-tech platforms and tools
• Prior management of a small team, as well as handling multi-million budget accounts across various sectors
• Experience setting up a digital trading desk and expertise in digital media attribution will be highly regarded
• Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to influence decision makers and peers
• Exceptional problem solving, time management and analytical skills
• Natural leader, driven, ambitious, but leading always by example
• Working knowledge with any/all of the following: Adwords, DoubleClick Stack, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Excel, Sizmek , etc
This humble and quirky agency offers the opportunity to join at a critical time of growth. The Group Media Director will play a pivotal role in shaping the agency’s capabilities and solutions, and has scope for true senior career development and investment.
For questions, or to apply, please call Lauren 02 9699 9566 or submit your CV to email@example.com