Event ManagerGreat opportunity for an experienced Events Co-ordinator/Manager looking for an exciting challenge with a fun and friendly agency. The role will see you working on a wide range of varied events, including road shows, conferences, galas, and loyalty events, you will be a key component in the organisation and running of these events.
Joining a young and friendly team, you will be responsible for the management of the events registration database, travel, accommodation, ground transportation logistics, build and maintain supplier relationships and assist in bump in/outs. They are looking for a proactive, hardworking Events Co-ordinator or Manager who is looking for their next step in their career, taking on more responsibility and who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. EventsAir database (or similar) experience is essential. Interstate travel is also required.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Have confidence managing and building a database in EventsAir (or similar database) as well as managing registrations and responses.
- Agency experience in a similar role managing events.
- Travel, accommodation, ground transportation and event logistic management experience.
- Be in Sydney with full working rights
- A proactive, can do attitude.
They are looking for someone to join their team asap. If this sounds like the ideal next step for you, please send your CV to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org