Sales Manager - LuxuryBoutique digital publisher in the APAC travel and lifestyle space is looking for a driven Sales Manager who is ready to step-up and spearhead their luxury vertical.
Due to their personalised and targeted offering to a premium audience, the business is growing and thus offers a great opportunity for a well-networked, entrepreneurial, and independent sales professional.
• Running a full sales cycle with Tier 1 agencies and direct luxury and lifestyle brand clients, from market mapping and prospecting to presentations, pitching, closing and account management.
• Responding to agency briefs with tailored proposals and presentations; increasing revenue spend through expansion of campaigns and the introduction of new products and solutions.
• Post campaign reporting and analytics.
• New business development and networking events to increase the awareness of the brand in market.
• Liaison with publishers and ops teams to ensure successful campaign development and delivery.
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue targets.
• Minimum of 3-4 years media sales experience, preferably coming from a publisher or ad network background, and strong current contacts in the luxury and lifestyle space.
• Understanding of the local digital, native content, and programmatic ad landscape a big plus.
• Passion for the luxury, travel, and lifestyle sector.
• Quarterly national/interstate travel as required.
• Excellent relationship building skills and a natural knack for networking and consultative sales.
• Ability to work autonomously within a small team and draw on the strengths of the company.
• Good organisational and presentation skills.
• Ability to adapt to different client objectives quickly.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, hungry and driven, and business-minded.
If you are passionate about expanding your digital sales career in a boutique premium publisher which offers true work/life flexibility as well as uncapped commissions, please contact Lauren with your CV - email@example.com Ref No. 8013
*Only those with full working rights in Australia will be considered.