Digital Project ManagerCurrently on the hunt for a Digital Project Manager with one of the most popular creative agencies in London, who work with some very established brand names pushing the boundaries of E-Commerce. The agency is growing fast and need an experienced Project Manager who is tech-savvy, has a great attitude, a willingness to learn and be a team player!
You will be responsible for delivering multiple, complex, end to end E-Commerce projects. It’s important you have experience meeting with clients whilst working closely with the design and production teams, as well as third party partners to produce projects on by deadlines. You should be someone who can handle and control budgets, communicate effectively with stakeholders and maintain relationships.
• Providing engaging & high quality services to clients.
• Presenting client briefs back to the design and development teams.
• Supporting in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects.
• Consistently managing and consistent communication on workflow and schedules.
• Deliverance of high quality and cutting edge websites, within budget and on time.
• Proven track record of delivering complex E-Commerce projects
• Ideally 3+ years delivering Magento, Shopify, Demandware or similar projects
• Flawless time management and organisational skills
• Open to change, important to be adaptable as the company is expanding at a quick rate
• Be comfortable taking vague concepts and turning them into deliverable plans