Digital Performance Senior ExecutiveIndependent media agency based in Surry Hills is looking for a Digital Performance specialist to implement and optimise search and social campaigns across all clients.
As a Digital Exec/Senior Exec in this boutique agency you will have the opportunity to be across a number of different online channels and a wide range of clients, but also given the support and training to excel quickly.
Running your own display, search (SEO/SEM), social, and programmatic campaigns, you will get real hands-on experience with digital media planning and buying as a whole. The ideal candidate will have at least two year’s agency experience, and will be looking for quicker career advancement than the large global agencies can offer!
• Implementation and trafficking of end to end digital campaigns: research, planning, set-up, activation, monitoring, optimising, reporting and insights.
• Research and campaign development
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
• Set-up and implementation of display, search, programmatic and social campaigns
• Taking part in client WIPs, and supporting senior team members to develop integrated campaigns and digital marketing strategies across a number of companies and sectors.
• 2+ years’ experience in digital performance marketing/paid media coming from an agency background.
• A great attitude with high energy, hunger to learn and a good team player
• Passion for digital advertising
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills
• Experienced with the Google Suite: Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and SEO technical tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz) would be a bonus, excellent Excel knowledge and general understanding of the programmatic trading ecosystem all preferred
• Independent, curious, ambitious, confident and eager to hit the ground running and be hands-on across all digital!
If you are looking for a break from big agency politics, love dogs and a warehouse setting, flexible hours, flat team structures, and huge growth and ownership opportunities, please send your CV through to Lauren at: email@example.com
Ref No. SY8289