Digital Marketing/Social Media CoordinatorAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a social media savvy, Digital Marketing Assistant to join a small team working for a well-respected retail brand. You will have a problem-solving attitude, productive outlook and boundless energy. You will work amongst a friendly, tight knit team of supportive creatives that pride themselves on carefully executed work.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a faultless eye for detail, punctuation, spelling and grammar as well as insightful creative flair. You will need to work efficiently under pressure, juggle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a positive and upbeat disposition. You will be expected to work across all channels, mostly short copy forms and will also have the chance to work on big, exciting campaigns.
The role will see you taking ownership and responsibility for the brands digital content creation and distribution of their digital marketing strategy, enabling the brand to connect and create deeper relationships with new and existing audiences.
You will produce engaging digital content including, but not limited to, e-guides, campaign content (landing pages, eDMs, advertising), training courses, infographics, native content copy, Slideshare, email marketing.
• Experience managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Weibo, Wechat and Twitter, particularly in the areas of community management, customer service, paid campaigns and content creation.
• Familiarity with campaign and website analytics (examples: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Social Platform Analytics).
• A strong understanding of the digital marketing channel mix and the functions, content requirements and success metrics of each.
• Communications experience, strong written skills and proven abilities in developing, sourcing and editing content.
• Strong analytical mind and sound experience with reporting and insight sharing.
• Degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
• Passion for Digital and the Arts
A personal interest or experience in the performing arts will definitely suit anybody who wants to work on this brand. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Ashley at email@example.com Ref No. SY8108