Digital Manager - MelbourneChallenge and grow your career with a leading global media agency that is taking the lead in the digital frontier.
Our client is looking for those passionate about digital strategy, ideas and professionals who are focused on being the next generation of experts in their field to help redefine media as we know it.
This role will provide exposure to truly integrated communication styles and is an excellent opportunity for those that want to take the next step in their career, with substantial support, training and hands-on access to cutting edge technology.
Working on a variety of clientele from FMCG, to Energy and NFPs; brand and performance campaigns; and focusing heavily on the social media channel - leading tactical and strategy, your responsibilities will include:
• End to end strategy, implementation, execution and reporting on all digital campaigns including video, mobile, display, social whilst integrating with performance and offline media teams.
• Supervise all Ad Ops teams workflow and ensure your client’s campaign is hitting and exceeding all of their objectives by applying innovative thinking to optimisation.
• Build a solid and influential relationship with your client and develop a deep understanding of their industry, to ensure you are able to execute all of their communication needs.
• Managing workflow and timeline throughout all stages of the campaign.
• Compile campaign reporting in an informative, suggestive and consultative manner with recommendations to improve future campaigns.
• Collaborating and communicating consistently; supporting the digital and planning directors, and managing and developing the digital executive/assistant.
• 3-4 year’s coming from a digital media agency background, with FMCG client and social experience being favorable, and/or looking to further develop experience within this space.
• Our client is truly looking for pro-active, innovative media champions that are process-driven but not afraid to challenge.
• Great campaign coordination, and experience in media planning, buying, negotiation with owners, and implementation on systems such as BMD, Nielsen, Roy Morgan, Sizmek, Google Double Click & Facebook Power Editor.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• Dynamic, sociable and energetic personality with ability to work with many different internal specialists.
• Detail-oriented, good with numbers, and highly organized.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for learning and development, especially if you want to be at the forefront of digital with an agency that has all the resources and training in place.
For more Information, please email@example.com