Digital CoordinatorFull-service international digital agency are expanding their digital capabilities to support a growing client base, and thus looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join their team and be part of the growth!
The Digital Coordinator will be a shared resource across a number of different channels and support Executives, Managers and Directors on day-to-day digital campaigns.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to work across all performance channels (search, social, programmatic and display) and get real hands on experience with digital media as a whole. This exposure is a unique opportunity for a media and advertising graduate, or someone with intern or a year’s experience in the industry to really kick start your digital media career and the agency has the ability as well as history of supporting this kind of rapid career development.
• Coordination of digital campaigns going live including: research, setup, activation, reporting and insights.
• Research and campaign development
• Assisting with creating presentations
• Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
• Setup and implementation of display, search, SEO, programmatic and social campaigns.
• Taking part in client WIPs, and supporting account seniors to develop integrated campaigns and digital marketing strategies across a number or companies and sectors.
• 3-6+ months experience in marketing, advertising or digital agencies
• A great attitude with high energy, hunger to learn and a good team player
• Passion for digital advertising
• Good attention to detail and great analytical skills
• Familiar with the Google suite (Analytics and Adwords being big bonuses), excellent Excel knowledge and general understanding of the programmatic trading ecosystem all preferred
• Independent, curious, ambitious, confident and eager to hit the ground running and be in front of clients early on!
If you are looking to work in a truly great team with a fun environment and massive career growth opportunities, please send an updated resume to Lauren at email@example.com