Digital Campaign ManagerA great opportunity to join a leading financial business as they advance into the new era of media. We are looking for a campaign manager (digital) to join a newly created cross functional team that will drive Brand and Performance across both Online and Offline marketing channels.
With the expansion of this new business unit, we are now looking for a Digital Campaign Manager who has the gravitas to lead a small team while also driving implementation strategy ensuring that marketing goals are met.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership, digital marketing and strategic planning skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and driving strategic planning across multiple channels that include Programmatic, Social, Digital Display, Paid Digital, Video, and other emerging media campaigns.
• Maintain and monitor performance analysis to ensure campaign optimisation is effective and look at measures to improve.
• Segmentation and specific audience targeting align with campaign objectives.
• Reporting, recommendation and campaign summarization for agency teams.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful for this role, we are really looking for a confident campaign manager to take ownership of their division and maximize the revenue through offering customized solutions.
Key skills include:
• End-to-end campaign management experience including optimisation, planning, reporting with integrated campaign knowledge a preference.
• Leadership Skills (team of 2 reports)
• Experience in a hybrid position - account management & digital trading.
• Deep understanding of Ad serving platforms, specifically in the video ad serving space.
• Analytical and confident in making commercial decisions.
To apply send your CV to Brian Abplanalp at:email@example.com
Ref No. SY8153