Digital Analytics ConsultantIndependent digital media and adtech consultancy is growing and in search of a digital media/marketing analyst to design, implement, and track web analytics (Google and Adobe proficiency a MUST) for a variety of client projects and platforms.
This specialist group is enabling business through technology and believes in transparent, tech-agnostic, digital investments via measurement, audience, experience, and programmatic. Their founders come with an impressive wealth of experience in the sector, and thus the right candidate would not only have the opportunity for fantastic mentorship, but also exposure to the world’s leading Ad/MarTech platforms of whom they are certified partners of as well.
This role has potential to develop beyond data and web analytics into pure consultancy project leads, but an all hands-on-deck approach is inherent in the culture and will be expected in this fast moving and dynamic organisation.
-Design, Implement, Track, Maintain and Support web analytics platforms (GA360 and Adobe Analytics predominantly) including: measurement frameworks, deterministic progression, audience taxonomy, data layering, tagging (auditing and debugging), tracking pixels, data onboarding, information architecture mapping, etc.
-Efficiently gathering and assessing data and web analytics, finding commercial trends, themes upon which you can build key insights and recommendations
-Measuring reporting and optimising digital media campaigns whilst building a solid understanding of clients’ market and brands
-Autonomously undertake the analysis, curation and presentation of large data sets into meaningful and logical recommendations that can be digested by and applied to clients’ businesses
-Manage admin and user access for platforms, and developing training material for client handover
• 2+ years of experience in a related role, media, marketing, or ad-tech agency and knowledge of landscape and proficient with Adobe and Google Analytics
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in information systems, engineering, data science, marketing, mathematics or statistics
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Solid knowledge of core metric tools: EXCEL (macros preferable), Google and Adobe Analytics (certified if possible).
• Knowledge of database fundamentals including schema design and SQL
• Intermediate RegEx, BigQuery, and any tag manager solutions - GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal etc.
• Bonus to have some degree of skill in data manipulation and statistical packages such as: (SPSS, Tableau, Python, or R etc.) or cloud systems (Google or AWS)
• Solid understanding of online advertising and marketing fundamentals - search, affiliate, programmatic, etc.
• Positive, innovative, energetic and enthusiastic to learn
If you are someone who truly loves analytics and its potential to transform both communications and business bottom lines, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org