Campaign ManagerA great opportunity to join a leading financial business as they advance into the new era of media. We are looking for a campaign manager to join a newly created cross functional team that will drive Brand and Performance across both Online and Offline marketing channels.
With the expansion of this new business unit, we are now looking for a Campaign Manager who has the gravitas to lead a small team while also driving traditional implementation strategy ensuring that marketing goals are met.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership, work with digital strategy teams and strategic planning skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing and driving strategic planning across offline channels.
• Maintain and monitor performance analysis to ensure campaign optimisation is effective and look at measures to improve.
• Segmentation and specific audience targeting align with campaign objectives.
• Reporting, recommendation and campaign summarization for agency teams.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful for this role, we are really looking for a confident campaign manager to take ownership of their division and maximize the revenue through offering customized solutions.
Key skills include:
• End-to-end campaign management experience including optimisation, planning, reporting with integrated campaign knowledge a preference.
• Leadership Skills (team of 2 reports)
• Experience in a hybrid position - account management & campaign management.
• Deep understanding TV planning strategy
• Analytical and confident in making commercial decisions.
For more details don’t hesitate to reach out to Brian Abplanalp for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org