Business Development Director - Creative AgencyThis leading global production company creating feature film, TVC, branded content and music videos is looking for a driven Business Development Director for their Sydney office. Your role will mainly focus on generating new creative agency business leads, pitches, presentations and on-boarding of new clients and projects.
This company is well established in Europe, but is going through a fast growth phase in APAC. Working with some of the best in the business, you will have a fundamental role in the commercial success of the Sydney office.
Working closely with the MD, you will grow the business organically via your own extensive networks in market as well as identifying new opportunities. Ideally, you are a natural and independent sales networker coming from an agency or production background, and will share the team’s passion for creating truly outstanding work.
• Client and project acquisition – sourcing and winning new client business, with a proven track record and very strong national creative agency networks
• Deliver and communicate monthly revenue targets
• Mentor and manage the work flow of a BDM
• Build the company brand & reputation - opportunities to differentiate this company from its competitors
• Position the company as the preferred supplier - be a trusted advisor to clients
• Demonstrate company values – be recognised both internally and externally for consistently demonstrating the company values, essentially acting as the face of the company
• 6-8+ years accounts/sales/client lead experience from a creative or production agency background and extensive local networks
• Natural networker, true hunter, and not afraid of cold calling
• Thorough knowledge of the creative and production processes and solutions/services that can be provided across multiple cross-platform assets, ATL, TTL, and BTL
• Excellent organisation and project management skills to liaise with both internal and external stake-holders
• Very strong communication and presentation skills; ability to sell to client needs and identify potential solutions quickly
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
• Ability to meet sales targets through identifying and pursuing new sales initiatives and strategic relationships
• Fit within a boutique, unstructured, but global and growing company
• The ability to be technically creative, measured and sales driven
• Knowledge and experience in TV/Film/Media/Creative - Production/Branding will be highly preferred
This role will give you the opportunity to spearhead the growth of global agency which is producing world class work. If you’re up for the challenge, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org