Backend Developer (PHP)I’m currently working with a creative focused eCommerce client in Sydney specializing in creating amazing visual user experience!
If you care about having a work/life balance, and working with people that truly care about you and what they do than this is the environment for you.
About the Role
The PHP Dev role is one of the most important in their business. They see this person as the engine behind their brand making your role vital to ensuring the business continues effectively. Working with the Team Lead, you will be working in an agile dev environment to provide scope analysis, planning, execution and completion of your various goals and tasks within each sprint.
You will be a key part of the team working closely with your fellow developers and the broader teams (UI devs, designers and Producers) to make magic happen!
• Strong PHP Development – develop and structure code so that it can be easily adapted to other solutions or other clients.
• Strong SQL experience – the ability to write complex, performant queries across large sets of data is absolutely essential.
• Understanding of command-line GIT processes
• Experience managing Ubuntu and CentOS servers through SSH; specifically, the setup, configuration and maintenance of Apache, PHP and MySQL. Knowledge and experience with AWS hosting is highly regarded.
• Knowledge of REST API and Soap API
• Object Oriented Programming
• Strong Debugging Skills – can diagnose issues with tools or scripting methods to replicate issues
Other Beneficial Talents:
• JIRA and GitHub
• Resilience – _able to handle a fast moving agile environment
• Able to think quickly and come up with robust long term solutions
For more information contact Brian on firstname.lastname@example.org