ArtworkerOur client is a leader in intimate apparel and have offices around the globe. They are now seeking a talented Artworker to join the team based in Sydney.
You will be working on multiple print and digital campaigns and your key responsibilities will be:
• Creating digital art and assets (such as web banners etc.)
• Artworking of banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
• Experience with Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Dreamweaver
• Ability to interpret brand and corporate guidelines
• Collaborative with strong relationship building skills with internal and external partners
• Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
• 2-3 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
Your folio will showcase your exposure to retail and apparel. You must be able to show you have experience working across both print and digital.
If you believe you are the right fit for this position then please send your CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org