AdTech Operations ManagerA leading global ad-tech player is expanding its capabilities and efficiency in their ad optimisation team and currently looking for an Ad Ops Manager to step in and provide daily support to its publisher clients.
This role will be primarily responsible for troubleshooting, and offering your technical expertise as well as utilising your strong communication and liaising skills to deliver results.
You love being hands-on with digital, and at the forefront of tech; you will implement, define, test, and ensure all products and platforms are ready for broad adoption.
• Setting up and maintaining technical accounts
• Execute technical integrations with the necessary and ongoing customer support upon implementation
• Liaising with internal and external teams to deliver customized implementation and integration plans
• Respond to escalation's for both Publisher and Demand clients on the following: integration issues, discrepancies, blanks, lost impressions, Iframes, and more
• Progress reporting & summarization of tech issues and necessary product support recommendations during regular business review meetings with the client.
• Trouble shooting to highlight ad serving issues within the business or publishers.
Requirements for the role:
• Minimum 3 years experience in Ad Optimisation, agency, publisher or ad-tech backgrounds
• Have and eye for detail with a good structured approach and organisational skills
• Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
• Great ability to read audience activity and responsiveness coupled with an arsenal of ad delivery tactics
• Good communication skills, coupled with a strong knowledge of advertising objectives
• Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access, MS Project, SQL and other Database tools
• Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX. Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers
If you have strong experience in Ad Operations and are looking for your next challenge to be in Ad-Tech then please don’t hesitate to send your CV through email@example.com
*Only candidates with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered.