Account ManagerA young agency that focuses on design and branding projects and social media campaigns in the North of Melbourne are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Working in a small team, this is a diverse role that spans client management, project management, production and administration responsibilities. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills to run weekly WIPS, write briefs, liaise with clients and suppliers and manage project from briefing through to roll out.
With a great client list, many in the fashion, lifestyle and beauty sector, you will be given a lot of responsibility and work under minimal supervision. Someone driven, mature and reliable is the ideal.
Projects will also be varied, many of the design projects start with the exciting branding stage and then roll through to print, digital, social and packaging.
To be considered for interview, you must:
- Have 3+ years experience in Account Service within creative agencies
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be detail oriented with meticulous organisational skills.
- Have great client management skills and be commercially savvy, identify opportunities for new business and grow existing ones
- Work at a fast pace but never let the quality of your work suffer for it
- Have a solid understanding of production procedures
To be considered, please email your CV to Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8373 9600 for a chat.