Account ManagerOur client is a rapidly growing online publisher that needs an account manager to join their CBD office to manage a portfolio of clients that advertise on their site and through their daily and weekly emails. This is 6 month or 12 month contract with a view to be extended or become a full-time role. You will be reporting to the Publishing Manager, the core responsibilities will be servicing a portfolio of clients and managing their online advertising spend
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has an entry level experience in Account Management and client relationship building, with an opportunity to handle high profile clients. Alternatively, it is an excellent step towards a career in advertising, in a company that values greatly long lasting relationships with clients along with quality of service.
You will be the first point of contact for ensuring all assets and deliverable are provided for smooth campaign roll-outs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing digital advertising proposals
- Manage a range of digital, eDM & DMP projects and ensure end-end delivery within timelines
- Maintaining strong relationship with the client and identify opportunities for growth
- Tracking of campaigns, inventory and ensuring targets are hit
To be successful in this role it is essential to have:
- Prior experience in Account Management, ideally within Digital Media, Digital Publishing or Digital Advertising with a good knowledge of display, eDM and ad scheduling
- exposure to DMPs such as oracle Bluekai or similar
- experience in targeted marketing, identify market segments from data analysis
- past experience in managing advertising spends and clients relationship management
- exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
If you are looking for a change from agency side and a great work-life balance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8373 9600 to find out more about this role