Account ManagerAccount Manager
If you feel like you have been pigeon holed in your current agency role and are looking for more diversity then we’d like to hear from you. We are currently working with a boutique digital agency in The Surry Hills.
We are looking for an Account Manager to come on board and bring with them a true passion and energy for performance marketing.
For this role you will be well supported and work closely with a strong and experienced leadership team developing clients marketing strategies with a firm focus and motivation to successfully grow ‘your patch’.
To be successful you will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience within a full-service agency and can demonstrate the capacity to:
• Develop and maintain relationships with a large range of stakeholders internally and externally.
• Maintain a positive and vibrant personality with a creative and strategic mindset.
• Analytically minded individual with experience in SEO and SEM. (Google Analytics and AdWords certified is a big plus)
• Be commercially minded and business-oriented, to increase client spend by sourcing relevant opportunities which meet clients and the agencies business objectives.
• Show a deep level of constructive thinking when delivering written and verbal communication.
• Produce research to support client development strategy
• Build strong relationships with media vendor’s to ensure price competitiveness and leverage partnership deals
In addition to working with an inspiring and supportive team you will be offered a competitive salary package and ongoing training and development. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for then apply now!
• Down to earth
• Has hobbies/interests
• Settled and ready to dig in for the team and carve out their own patch within a business
• Gets genuinely excited by seeing their work in market