Executive ProducerOur client is a global creative design studio who sit predominately in the broadcasting and branded content space. They are seeking an Executive Producer who has TV/ ATL/ content experience to join their team based in Sydney.
This is a hybrid position so you will be expected to wear many different hats. Your key responsibilities will be...
- Client service including project management, some new business, day to day management and growth of business
- Forecasting and activity scope in response to client briefs
- Generate/ oversee client creative briefs
- Lead strategic development of projects including pitches
- Partner with MD to ensure forecasting is accurate and up-to-date and reinforcing the importance of the financial goals and ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
- Using the forecast as a tool to establish upcoming resource requirements
- Writing presentations for clients and new business opportunities as they arise and present to clients when required.
This mid-size agency create brand experiences through their expertise in brand strategy, identity, digital, experiential, content and design.
The ideal candidate experience...
- 6 + years experience as an Executive Producer
- Proven broadcast and design knowledge
- Experience using programs such as streamtime or workflow max
If you feel you are a true match to this role then please forward your CV to email@example.com